This refund policy is applicable to all who have paid Full Fee / Partial Fee.
Any kind of refund is not permissible once a student has been admitted. The fees and other dues, once paid, under no circumstances is refundable, adjustable or transferable. Students discontinuing in the middle of the course will not be refunded the fee and other dues.
Duplicate clause – If a student makes fee payment twice by mistake and post confirmation, the amount will be refunded via the same source however Convenience Fee & taxes charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction.
Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal and chargeback of any transaction.
Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
Our Admission Cancellation policy is subject to the following conditions,
- If the supporting documents are not complete.
- If false documents have been submitted.
- If incorrect or wrong information is given
Thank you for visiting www.tipshyderabad.com. This site is owned by TIPS One Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “www.tipshyderabad.com”). By accessing this site, you indicate your unconditional acceptance of these terms & conditions. We reserve this right, in our sole discretion, to update or revise these terms & conditions. Continued use of the site following the posting of any changes to the ‘terms & conditions’, constitutes your acceptance of those changes. At “www.tipshyderabad.com”, we try our best to create a space where you can explore and shop for all your favorite things in a safe and secure environment. All products and information displayed on “www.tipshyderabad.com” constitutes an “invitation to offer”. “www.tipshyderabad.com” reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. Your order for purchase, constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below.
When you use the site or send emails or other data, information or communicate to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us electronically and give your consent to receive communications electronically from us periodically, when required.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Thank you for visiting www.tipshyderabad.com. www.tipshyderabad.com site is owned by TIPS One Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “TIPS”). We are here to assist you in understanding how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us.
- Thank you for visiting www.tipshyderabad.com. We appreciate that you trust us in your childs’ education. We value your privacy, please read this Privacy Statement to understand our information gathering practices and your ability to selectively opt out.
- You consent to the information collection, usage, disclosure, and storage practiced described in this Privacy Statement when you use the TIPS website
What information does TIPS collect from its users?
- Some information you provide to us automatically, and other information you provide in order to utilize certain features of our website. Any information that you provide to us we may collect. For example, we might collect information about the grade you are looking for your child.
- Mobile Information: When you use TIPS’s mobile site, you have the option to disclose your location to us.
- Information You Provide to TIPS: To leverage certain functionalities offered by the website, you may need to supply additional information. For example, For TIPS Hyderabad Team to reach you about your admission enquiry, you must share your e-mail address / mobile number.
Does TIPS Share the Information it receives?
- TIPS do not sell any of the information that it receives from its users. TIPS shares information unless it is directed by you to do so.
How does TIPS use the information it collects?
- Any time you supply an e-mail address, TIPS may use it to communicate with you about matters believed to be of interest to you. Should TIPS ever do so, it will provide you the opportunity to opt out of future communications. TIPS may also use your e-mail address to communicate with you regarding specific transactions you engage in on the site. For example: When you submit the online enquiry form, TIPS will send you an e-mail confirming that the form was submitted successfully.
Cookies and Google Analytics
- E-mail addresses, passwords, credit card information, messages transmitted in web forms, and other user-generated content of a confidential nature in TIPS’s possession will be accessible only to authorized personnel at TIPS.
- The TIPS website cannot guarantee that information will not be intercepted from the website or that security breaches will not occur. This Privacy Statement applies solely to your dealings with TIPS.